Top Selling Pendants
We have everything you need to get started in personalized jewelry.
Featured New Arrivals
Join today and start earning with us!
What is Dropshipping?
Find, Sell, Dropship
Dropshipping is a great business model to quickly start selling products with less upfront capital. You find the right stuff to sell, then find the right customers to buy it, and we take care of the rest. Test out new products and prices without spending tons of cash on inventory.
No big-cost bulk buys.
No stacking boxes in your living room.
No rolls of sticky tape and shipping labels.
Dropshipping is totally digital and can be automated.
You build your online store and do the selling. We fulfill and ship the orders directly to your customers.
You buy at one price and sell it at another. The profit in between All yours.
Dropship Program Benefits Include:
- Quick access to thousands of jewelry products and different styles to appeal to any demographic. Quality product images and descriptions included!
- No inventory to stock, store, (and the worst part) keep track of.
- Accurate, real-time inventory product feeds for your website and online marketplaces.
- No need to deal with expensive packaging & fulfillment - we’ll take care of it for you.
- All orders are fulfilled from our office in Destin, FL.
You may either:
- Sign up to our automatic WJW Supplier Landing Page powered by Inventory Source and give your customers a seamless experience to buy from your website.
- Order directly on behalf of your customer here. Here you will also find the data feed in CSV format to load directly into your website.
All dropship orders are shipped from our warehouse located in Destin, Florida, USA.
Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy is in place for our program. The MAP price is the lowest price you are allowed to advertise our product for sale on your website. The MAP is enforced for all drop ship customers. MSRP: Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price is also included.
All orders are packaged by our expert warehouse team. Having quality packaging sent with each order means happier customers! Packaging may vary depending on availability with our supplier.
For Manual Product Feeds (CSV)
To upload the manual product feed to your website, we have a CSV (Comma Separated Values) format spreadsheet. This includes all product specifications, prices, images, and descriptions. Download Our Catalog (Manual) Please note whenever an order comes through your site you will need to place the same order through your dropship portal for it to be fulfilled by our warehouse. CSV file upload steps vary depending on your site CMS, so please contact them for instructions.
For Dropship Automated Software (Inventory Source - Click here to set up an account and get started.)
Your customers’ orders are sent directly to our warehouse, meaning you don’t have to lift a finger once your Inventory Source account is set up!
How We Ship
Per Order Cost Expected Delivery
- USPS First Class Mail $4.00 – 3 to 7 Business Days
- USPS Priority Mail $10.00 – 3 to 5 Business Days